Primary Accreditation Appraiser Login PTAP Appraiser Login
ANCC seeks experienced nursing leaders and educators to evaluate accreditation applicants. Appraisers are compensated for each completed organizational review. No travel is required.
- Play a dynamic role in the accreditation of organizations and nursing education programs
- Enhance your curriculum vitae
- Collaborate with your colleagues nationwide
- Be a leader that shapes the future of accredited education for healthcare practitioners
Read qualifications at right, then select your opportunity below. Applicants must be in active practice. To apply download and submit an application.
Interested candidates are encouraged prepare an application portfolio to include:
- Sign application. Electronic signatures accepted.
- Letter of Support from an ANCC Accreditation Appraiser or a representative of an ANCC-accredited or approved organization. Include 1) experience in continuing education, specifically the accreditation process; 2) experience or ability to analyze continuing education activities and develop them to meet current and future trends; 3) leadership and performance at work.
- Curriculum Vitae
Appraiser Application Cycles
Applications are accepted 3 times annually and are reviewed for 60 days prior to a decision.
|Online Orientation Date
|Precepted Appraisal Starts
Primary Accreditation: Email email@example.com
Practice Transition Accreditation: Email firstname.lastname@example.org