Save the Date!
July 16, 2014 • Disney's Coronado Springs Resort • Orlando, FL
Up to 6.25 contact hours
Plan to attend this forum for development of co
ntinuing education expertise, held in conjunction with the Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD) Annual Convention. A variety of topics will be presented.
- Discuss new ways of thinking to engage active learning in self and others
- Identify methods of patient teaching through interactive computer-based learning
- Discuss how education can lead to excellence in organizational performance
- Discuss components of effective academic-private partnerships
- Identify barriers that get in the way of effective team education
- Identify the benefits and challenges of team-based/inter-professional learning
Learn more about Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD) Convention.
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178.
The ANA Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development includes ANCC's Credentialing Knowledge Center.