leadership role in the largest and most prestigious national
credentialing body for nurses! ANCC seeks content experts for all
certification and assessment-based certificate programs. Serve as an
item writer or collaborate on the development or updating of test
content or participate on the standard setting panels to establish the
Register with the Content
Expert Registry today and be among the first to learn of new
opportunities. Applicants are approved on a rolling basis to fill
vacancies and new positions. You choose to accept or decline
opportunities. Either way, your registration remains active until you
ask to be removed from CER.
Content Expert Application [pdf]
- Play a dynamic role in the development of your area of expertise in nursing or subject matter expertise.
- Enhance your curriculum vitae
- Collaborate with your colleagues nationwide
- For certification, earn a reduction in the number of contact hours required to renew ANCC certification
- For assessment-based certificate programs, be a leader that shapes the future education of all healthcare practitioners
Read positions at right, then select your opportunity below. Applicants must be in active practice. To apply download and submit an application.
- Select and download one or more applications.
Applications are fillable PDF forms. Type directly into the application, then save to your computer. The latest version of Adobe Reader is required. Download Adobe Reader (Free)
- Complete and electronically sign the application.
- Email application to ANCCVolunteer@ana.org with a current curriculum vitae/resume, job description and letter of recommendation. If self-employed, include a description of professional responsibilities plus a statement of commitment and ability to participate.
ANCCVolunteer@ana.org or call 800.284.2378.