Play a leadership role in one of the largest and most prestigious national credentialing bodies worldwide! ANCC seeks content experts for all certifications through examination and portfolio and for assessment-based certificate programs. Contribute as a content expert, serve as an item writer for test content, or participate on the standard setting panels to establish the passing criteria.
Register with the Content
Expert Registry today and be among the first to learn of new
opportunities. Applicants are approved on a rolling basis to fill
vacancies and new positions. You choose to accept or decline
opportunities. Either way, your registration remains active until you
ask to be removed from CER.
Content Expert Application [pdf]
- Play a dynamic role in the development of your field of expertise.
- Enhance your curriculum vitae
- Collaborate with healthcare colleagues nationwide
- For certified nurses, earn a reduction in the number of contact hours required to renew ANCC certification
- For interprofessional certifications and assessment-based certificate programs, be a leader that shapes the future education of all healthcare practitioners
Read positions at right, then select your opportunity below. Applicants must be in active practice. To apply download and submit an application.
|Certifications By Examination
Adult-Gerontology Primary Care NP
Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP
Ambulatory Care Nursing
Nurse Executive, Advanced
Nursing Professional Development
Pain Management Nursing
Pediatric Primary Care NP
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
Psychiatric-Mental Health NP
|Content Expert Application [pdf]
|Certifications Through Portfolio
Advanced Public Health Nursing
Advanced Forensic Nursing
Faith Community Nursing
Genetics Nursing, Advanced
|Portfolio Content Expert Application [pdf]
- Select and download one or more applications.
Applications are fillable PDF forms. Type directly into the application, then save to your computer. The latest version of Adobe Reader is required. Download Adobe Reader (Free)
- Complete and electronically sign the application.
- Email application to ANCCVolunteer@ana.org with a current curriculum vitae/resume, job description and letter of recommendation. If self-employed, include a description of professional responsibilities plus a statement of commitment and ability to participate.
ANCCVolunteer@ana.org or call 800.284.2378.