Note: this page is for initial applicants. For existing Magnet organizations, please visit Magnet Redesignation page
- Applications may be submitted at any time.
- Applications will be processed and written documentation submission date confirmed when the following documents have all been received by the Magnet Program office:
- Online application
- Application Fee
- Supporting documents - CNO Vitae, organizational chart, nationally benchmarked nurse satisfaction survey tool, nurse manager and nurse leader educational eligibility criteria table
- Effective 1/1/2013 (at time of application) – 100% Nurse Managers and Nurse Leaders must have a degree in nursing (baccalaureate or graduate degree)
- The Nurse Manager and Nurse Leader educational requirement table is submitted as a supporting document at time of application.
- Applications will be processed only if the educational requirement is met
- Updated Nurse Manager and Nurse Leader table is updated and provided when written documentation is submitted
- Final verification will occur during the site visit.
- Written documentation is accepted five (5) time per year: February, April, June, August or October on the first business day of the month. Dates selected on the application may be changed and other options will be provided by the Magnet Program office
- Please see below for application submission details.
The Online Magnet Recognition Application must be used to apply for the Magnet Recognition® Program. The application:
- Establishes your organization's status as a Magnet applicant.
- Collects information to enable the appropriate appraisal team composition and availability.
Submit the online application receipt with a nonrefundable application fee, payable to "ANCC," to:
ANCC Magnet Recognition
P.O. Box 505063
St. Louis, MO 63150-5063
To send a payment via courier (UPS, DHL, FEDEX), use this address:*
Bank of America Lockbox Services 505063
800 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63101
*PLEASE NOTE: The site street should only be used for lockbox remittances delivered via courier. Phone Number: use your own in case of delivery problems.
Email the following as attachments to Magnet@ana.org
Contact Magnet staff.