Weather Update as of October 5, 2016, 1:00 PM
Due to Expected Severe Weather, all Magnet Conference Activities will end at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 6.
Discover the next wave of nursing innovations at the 2016 ANCC National Magnet Conference®. Join more than 9,000 nurses, nursing executives, and health care professionals from top hospitals around the world to share proven best practices and spark your passion for change.
This is more than just a conference–it’s a celebration. Feel the excitement and pride as we honor the newest Magnet® organizations, recognize clinicians, and showcase excellence in nursing. You’ll return to your hospital empowered with fresh ideas to invigorate your nursing program and transform health care.
The largest nursing conference in the United States is bigger and better than ever!
- More than 150 concurrents. You asked for more sessions, and we delivered. Choose from 153 timely topics.
- Inspiring plenaries. Hear from medical satirist ZDoggMD, motivational speaker Amanda Gore, and TV host Montel Williams.
- Two preconference symposia. Sharpen your leadership and research skills.
- A bustling exhibit hall. Test new products and technologies.
- Cost-efficient CNE. Earn up to 23 continuing nursing education hours.
- Tons of fun! We’re taking over Universal Studios for our welcome party and packing in even more networking events and activities to celebrate nursing.
- Your peers recommend this conference. Listen to what nurses had to say about education and inspiration at last year’s conference.
- Chief nursing officers
- Clinical nurses
- Hospital administrators
- Magnet program directors and coordinators
- Nurse educators and researchers
- Nurse managers/leaders
Collaborate and learn from the best of the best! Register today!
Relive the 2015 Magnet Conference experience. Watch the various sessions and listen to attendees express their excitement at last year’s conference.