Call for Healthcare Professionals
ANCC, one of the world's largest and most prestigious healthcare credentialing organizations, invites US healthcare professionals to help develop the ANCC National Healthcare Disaster Certification.
This interprofessional certification will assure employers and the public that you and the disaster healthcare team have mastered an interprofessional body of knowledge and skills related to all phases of the disaster cycle. The goal is to promote successful outcomes for the public, disaster responders, and healthcare professionals involved in a disaster.
Interested? Please share your disaster training or experience.
ANCC seeks individuals in the following healthcare disciplines to participate. Technical and/or academic writing experience is a plus.
- Behavioral Health Professionals
- Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Emergency Management Professionals
- Emergency Medical Services
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Physician Assistants (PA)
- Public Health Professionals
- Respiratory Therapists
- Social Workers