Registration Now Open!
May 14-15, 2015 • Louisville, KY
Contact hours provided
How can you create an enriching, supportive culture where your nurses excel? Join us for the ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference™ and get your organization on the right path to nursing excellence. Take part in targeted discussions and networking opportunities that will provide you with new ideas, case studies, and strategies to create a positive practice environment and transform your organization’s culture.
- NETWORK with nursing colleagues and administrators in Pathway-designated and applicant organizations.
- UNDERSTAND the long-term value and return on investment of becoming a Pathway to Excellence organization, and how to achieve this distinction
- LEARN how to align your nursing environment to the Pathway to Excellence practice standards, increase nurse job satisfaction, and improve organizational outcomes
- CELEBRATE Pathway to Excellence accomplishments
- Any size or type of healthcare organization where nurses care for patients or residents, including acute, post-acute, and long-term-care organizations
- Ambulatory and independent outpatient organizations, such as clinics, dialysis centers, home care providers, hospices, physician offices, surgical centers, and similar organizations
- Chief Nursing Officers (CNOs)
- Directors of Nursing (DONs)
- Hospital Administrators
- Nurse Managers/Leaders
- Nursing Case Managers
- Staff Nurses
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178.
The ANA Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development includes ANCC's Credentialing Knowledge Center.