Claim your CE by August 1, 2014
May 1-2, 2014 • San Antonio, TX
Up to 10.5 contact hours provided
Nursing leaders and managers of healthcare and long-term care organizations discover new strategies to create positive practice environments at the ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference®. Join colleagues as we explore how to align Pathway to Excellence practice standards with nursing work environments, and enrich your organization's culture to increase job satisfaction and improve patient outcomes.
- Network with nursing colleagues and administrators in Pathway-designated and applicant organizations.
- Learn how to achieve and leverage the Pathway to Excellence designation for your institution.
- Understand the return on investment Pathway to Excellence delivers organization-wide.
- Learn from nurses who continually achieve an environment where nurses feel valued and enjoy higher job satisfaction and retention.
- Celebrate and share your Pathway accomplishments!
- Any size or type of health care organization where nurses care for patients including acute care and long term care institutions
- Ambulatory and independent outpatient organizations such as home care, hospice, surgical centers, clinics, physician offices, dialysis centers, and similar
- Chief Nursing Officers (CNOs)
- Hospital Administrators
- Nurse Managers/Leadership
- Staff Nurses
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178.
The ANA Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development includes ANCC's Credentialing Knowledge Center.