Call for Abstracts
The deadline for abstract submission is 11:59 pm on August 8, 2016.
Accepted poster and concurrent podium session presenters will be notified by October 2016.
Abstracts will be considered based on how well they fulfill the goal and learning objectives of the ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference®. All selections will be made based on merit, with additional consideration given to those from Pathway to Excellence® or Pathway to Excellence in Long Term Care® organizations. There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted by a person or organization.
To guide the transformation of organizational culture and patient care through interprofessional collaboration and community partnership
- Discuss the impact of shared decision-making and effective leadership on interprofessional collaboration and patient safety.
- Integrate evidence-based practice and innovation to support the delivery of safe, high-quality patient care.
- Explore elements of a culture of health, beginning with the staff’s personal well-being and its impact on the health of patients, families, and communities.
- Recognize the impact of lifelong learning on the staff’s ability to lead effectively from the bedside.
Building Bridges. Transforming Care.
- Shared Decision-Making and Leadership
- Safety and Quality
- Professional Development
- Those employed by a Pathway-designated organization at the time of submission.
- Researchers or educators working in partnership with a Pathway organization. The presentation must include a representative from the credentialed organization.
- Those submitting abstracts in support of the Pathway to Excellence® and Pathway to Excellence in Long Term Care® standards who are not part of a Pathway to Excellence® organization.
- Submissions may not be from groups or persons with commercial interests.