Call for Abstracts
Dates for Submission
Submissions will be accepted beginning July 29, 2015. The deadline for abstract submissions is 11:59 pm on August 31, 2015.
Accepted poster and concurrent podium session presenters will be notified in October 2015.
Abstracts will be considered based on how well they fulfill the goal and learning objectives of the ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference™. All selections will be made based on merit, with additional consideration given to those from Pathway to Excellence® or Pathway to Excellence in Long Term Care® organizations. There is no limit on the number of abstracts that may be submitted by a person or organization.
To engage nurses in sustaining a culture that is consistent with high-performance work practices.
- Create a culture where engaged interprofessional teams thrive.
- Incorporate best practices to support interprofessional collaboration.
- Explore evidence-based practices and innovation to improve quality of care.
- Discuss how effective leadership promotes settings where nurses feel supported.
Collaborative Culture. Engaged Care.
- Healthy and Engaging Work Environment
- Interprofessional Collaboration
- Engaged Staff Driving Evidence-Based Practices
- Leadership Role in Culture Transformation
Who May Submit?
- Those employed by a Pathway-designated organization at the time of submission.
- Researchers or educators working in partnership with a Pathway organization. The presentation must include a representative from the credentialed organization.
- Those submitting abstracts in support of the Pathway to Excellence® and Pathway to Excellence in Long Term Care® standards who are not part of a Pathway to Excellence® organization.
- Submissions may not be from groups or persons with commercial interests.