Save the Date!
May 1-2, 2014 • San Antonio, TX
Contact hours provided
Plan to attend exceptional education and networking for everyone interested in creating an optimal nursing practice environment! Nursing leaders and management from acute care and long term care institutions, ambulatory and independent outpatient organizations such as home care, hospice, surgical centers, clinics, physician offices, dialysis centers are encouraged to attend.
- Network with more than nursing colleagues and administrators in Pathway- designated and applicant organizations.
- Learn how to achieve and leverage the Pathway to Excellence designation for your institution.
- Understand the return on investment Pathway to Excellence delivers organization wide.
- Learn from nurses who continually achieve an environment where nurses feel valued and enjoy higher job satisfaction and retention.
- Celebrate and share your Pathway accomplishments.
Explore how to align Pathway to Excellence practice standards with nurses in their work environment, plus elements of cultural change in the work environment that lead to increased job satisfaction.
View 2013 Agenda
Thank you to 2013 sponsors for their generous support!
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178.
The ANA Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development includes ANCC's Credentialing Knowledge Center.