2018 Call for Abstracts
Submit Your Abstracts
Stand out by presenting your clinical expertise, best practices, or research at the 2018 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® in West Palm Beach, FL, May 2-3, 2018!
Abstract proposals for live posters and concurrent podium sessions may now be submitted online.
Date for Submission
The deadline for abstract submission is Monday, July 24, 2017 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Accepted poster and concurrent podium session presenters will be notified in October 2017.
Abstracts are considered based on how well they fulfill the learning outcomes of the ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference®. All selections are based on merit, with additional consideration given to those from Pathway to Excellence® or Pathway to Excellence in Long Term Care® organizations. There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted by a person or organization.
The conference will highlight the following learning objectives:
- Shared Decision-Making & Leadership
- Examine shared governance models and high-impact leadership strategies that cultivate nursing excellence and interprofessional partnership.
- Safety & Quality
- Evaluate evidence-based quality improvement initiatives for integration into the delivery of safe, effective patient care across all practice environments.
- Assess methods of safeguarding the well-being of staff and the community to foster a culture of health.
- Professional Development
- Recognize the positive impact of lifelong learning on staff engagement and empowerment.
Who May Submit?
- Those employed by a Pathway-designated organization at the time of submission. OR
- Researchers or educators working in partnership with a Pathway organization. OR
- Abstracts in support of the Pathway to Excellence® and Pathway to Excellence in Long Term Care® standards who are not part of a Pathway to Excellence® organization.
- Submissions MAY NOT be from groups or persons with commercial interests.