2017 CONFERENCE CONTINUING EDUCATION REPORTING AND CERTIFICATES
Conference Tracks and Learning Objectives
- Shared Decision-Making & Leadership
Discuss the impact of shared decision-making and effective leadership on interprofessional collaboration and patient safety.
- Safety & Quality
Integrate evidence-based practice and innovation to support the delivery of safe, high-quality patient care.
Explore elements of a culture of health, beginning with staff's personal well-being and its impact on the health of patients, families, and communities.
- Professional Development
Recognize the impact of lifelong learning on staff's ability to lead effectively from the bedside.
Continuing Education Credit
Attendees of the 2017 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® may earn a maximum of 11.5 continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hours for successful completion of the activity.
Two hours are allocated for the review of poster presentations. Please refer to the time that presenters will be stationed at their posters. A maximum 2.0 CNE contact hours may be earned for successful completion of the activity.
Claiming Continuing Education Contact HoursTo receive CNE credit for the conference, attendees must:
- Be registered as a participant.
- Be seated in the room no later than 10 minutes after the session has started, and remain in the session until the scheduled ending time.
- Access the online 2017 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference CE system at https://ancc.confex.com/ancc/Pathway2017/meetingapp.cgi no later than June 2, 2017, to enter sessions and obtain CE certificates free of charge. Use your last name and badge/registration number to log in to the system.
- To gain access please use the email address from the back of your badge and the password you created. If this is your first time you will need to create an account.
- Call 1.401.334.0220 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. EDT, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance with the CE survey or certificate.
- Select the sessions attended (see conference program for session numbers).
- Complete the required evaluation(s).
- Print and/or save the certificate(s). (Note: Fees apply once the above deadline has passed.)
Beginning June 3, 2017, certificates may be obtained from the American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development. Please mail your written request, a list of session titles you attended, and a check payable to ANA in the sum of $50 for each certificate requested to: ANA, PO Box 504410, St. Louis, MO 63150-4410. Allow four to six weeks for delivery.
Conflict of Interest
A conflict of interest occurs when an individual has an opportunity to affect educational content about health care products or services of a commercial company with which she/he has a financial relationship. The planners of the conference sessions have disclosed no relevant financial relationships. Speakers with relevant conflicts of interest will be announced prior to their individual educational sessions.
Commerical Support or Sponsorship
No commercial support or sponsorship has been provided for any CNE activity in this conference.
Nonendorsement of Products or Services
The American Nurses Association's accredited provider status refers only to continuing nursing education activities and does not indicate that there is real or implied endorsement of any product, service, or company referred to at this conference.
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023.
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178.