By registering for this conference, you agree to pay the registration fee, and you accept and agree to the cancellation and refund policies.
- Cancellations should be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the registration ID number and registrant name(s).
- Cancellations are not accepted by phone.
- All cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee per registrant.
- Cancellations received by April 14, 2017, receive a full refund less the administrative fee.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received after April 14, 2017.
- ANCC reserves the right to cancel or postpone any or all conference activities due to unforeseen circumstances. All other cancellations are subject to the policy as stated.
- Refunds are not made for no-shows.
- Refunds for canceled registrations are processed within four to six weeks after the conference closes.
- Tickets for events (e.g., preconference programs) are nonrefundable.
- NOTE: Due to processing costs, only overpayments in excess of $35 will be considered for refunds. Please ensure that checks include the correct dollar amount to avoid overpayment.
- ANCC’s pre-conference programs and other ticketed events are nonrefundable.
- All substitutions and TBD updates MUST be completed by April 14, 2017.
- Substitutions and TBD updates can be completed online, in the registration system. Use the link emailed to the group contact (within the registration confirmation email) to make substitutions and TBD updates. Please email email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Please ensure each record has a unique, individual email address.
- Substitutions are welcome at no charge.
Professional photographers and videographers will take pictures and record video throughout the conference. The photos and video will be used to publicize the event and/or produce related literature and products for public release. Individuals photographed or taped will receive no compensation for the use of photos or videos bearing their image. Conference participants will be deemed to have consented to the use and release of photos or videos in which they appear. Participants opposed to being photographed or taped must immediately notify BOTH the photographer or videographer AND conference staff if they are photographed or taped.
Waiver of Liability
I agree and acknowledge that my participation in the 2017 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference and any related events and activities is voluntary and intentional; I fully accept responsibility for any and all injuries that occur as a result of my participation in the Pathway events and activities. I release ANCC, and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, contractors, and representatives, from any and all liability resulting from (1) participation in the 2017 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference, (2) the condition of the facilities in which the events are held, and (3) the negligent acts of any other participant of the 2017 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference, whether directly or indirectly caused by ANCC. I further agree that I, my heirs, next of kin, spouse, agent, or legal representative(s) will indemnify ANCC from any and all liability resulting from my participation in the 2017 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference and that neither I, nor they, will file any legal claims naming ANCC as a party to the such suit.