Note: this page is for redesignation. For first time applicants, please visit the Magnet Designation for Initial Applicants
No designation will expire while the appraisal process is ongoing.
The application of intent to submit written documentation should be submitted one year prior to the documentation submission month. The months for written documentation submission are listed below. Documents will be submitted the first business day of the month.
The Online Magnet Recognition Application must be used to apply for the Magnet Recognition® Program. The application:
- Establishes your organization's status as a redesignation applicant.
- Collects valuable information to enable the appropriate appraisal tema composition and availability.
Submit the online application receipt with a nonrefundable application fee, payable to "ANCC," to:
ANCC Magnet Recognition
P.O. Box 505063
St. Louis, MO 63150 - 5063
To send the payment via courier (UPS, DHL, FEDEX)*, the address is:
Bank of America Lockbox Services
800 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63101
*PLEASE NOTE: The site street should only be used for lockbox remittances delivered via courier. Phone Number: use your own in case of delivery problems.
Email the following attachments to MagnetApplications@ana.org
- Chief Nursing Officer's curriculum vitae or resume.
- Current facility organizational chart showing the CNO and nursing's relationship to the entire facility.
- Current nursing organizational chart. Include all areas where nursing is practiced.
- Provide copy of the unit-based, nationally benchmarked survey tool (questions, not responses) used to assess nursing satisfaction.
- Nurse Manager Eligibility Documentation
- Nurse Leader Eligibility Documentation
The Demographic Data Collection Tool™ report that accompanies a documentation submission, is to be submitted on the 15th of the month (or earliest business day following this date) prior to the documentation submission month. For example, the DDCT will be submitted on January 15, 2015 when documentation is scheduled for submission on February 1, 2015.
Contact Magnet staff.